"I am a Native of Colorado and until yesterday had never been to the Cheyenne Mountain zoo before.
I just wanted to send a quick note to tell you how wonderful my 1st visit was. It is now my favorite zoo!!!! My daughter and I had such a great time we can't wait to go back again soon and there are a few exhibits that we missed so that will be a good excuse to go back.
The whole entire atmosphere was terrific and made you feel like you really are in the mountains as well as a safari while feeding the giraffes. I can't believe I waited so long to visit but I won't wait so long to return!"
August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I"m so glad you went up there! It is by far our families favorite zoo as well. You definately get exercise. The hippos are so much fun when they are playing in the pool. And those bears are just beautiful!
Post a Comment