Welcome to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s official blog! From amazing animal stories to a "behind the scenes" look at daily zoo life, this is the place to get to know
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo on a more personal level.
Check back often to get In Between the Spots!

June 26, 2009

Spend the Night at the Zoo!

The Great American Backyard Campout® is officially on Saturday, June 27, 2009, but camping is something you can do year-round, and we encourage you to give it a try. Get started on planning your next camping trip today!

Better yet, go nocturnal and spend the night at the Zoo through our WildNights program!

2 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

Hi! Our family is going to 52 Zoos in 52 Weeks, and I'm writing a book about it. We started August 1, 2008 and have been to 40 zoos as of Thursday. Our next zoo is Omaha on July 11. Then Cheyenne Mountain Zoo on July 12.

WE CAN'T WAIT!! I'm a giraffe freak, and I can't even tell you how EXCITED I am to see your zoo!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'll be in touch about our visit this week. Check out our adventures at:

http://www.52zoos.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is quite a feat! All of us should take a little more interest in something we can do to make a difference in the world of animals.