Welcome to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s official blog! From amazing animal stories to a "behind the scenes" look at daily zoo life, this is the place to get to know
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo on a more personal level.
Check back often to get In Between the Spots!

April 28, 2009

Guest Comment

“Hello! I just wanted to write you a quick note to say thank you so much for having a Giraffe Cam! I live in Austin, Texas and I think the World Zoo blog mentioned your zoo and giraffe cam. Well now I can't live without it! I have the page open everyday at work, and it really helps me get through the day when I can pop over and see the beautiful babies. Giraffes are my favorite animal, I love them very much, and you have given me a great gift.” - AP

We are so proud of our giraffe herd here at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. To find out more about their daily “stampede” see our Giraffe Cam.

No comments: