- 1/8 cup tequila
- 2 cups chopped cooked shrimp meat
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced, to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cumin & paprika to taste
- Stir the shrimp, bell pepper, pineapple, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, tequila, salt, spices and pepper together in a glass or ceramic mixing bowl until evenly combined.
- Cover, and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.