We all know that a giraffe’s neck is super long, but did you know they have the same number of neck bones as we do? Your child’s neck may be short, but it’s still fun to pretend it’s a bit longer with our giraffe head band and activity!
- Ear and Ossicone (horn) template
- Yellow construction paper for head band
- Glue and stapler
- Cut and color ear and ossicones from the template.
- Cut two stripes of yellow construction paper (long ways) and staple together to fit around head.
- Glue ears and ossicones to the headband.
- Add spots as a final touch